Online reviews on sites like Facebook, Google, and TripAdvisor shape consumer behavior. ReviewTrackers reached out to a U.S. based consumer panel and found that
- 70% of consumers read reviews in the beginning of and during the research phase of their shopping.
- 90% of consumers feel that online reviews are at least somewhat important when choosing a local business.
- 63% say they are important or very important.
For marketers, that means you need to developer a "voice of the customer" strategy to make sure you're listening to what customers are saying about your business, responding to it, and actually acting on their feedback.
Who Should Read This Article?
Any marketer who is interested in social listening, online reputation management, and customer experience data.
What You Will Learn
- When and how online reviews appear in the customer roadmap.
- How influential online reviews are for prospective customers.
- What information people are looking for when they search for your business.