MarTechExec is where marketers go to learn, share, and discuss marketing technology topics, with peers that have been there, done that.
In that spirit, we welcome guest submissions.
To preserve the integrity and value of the community, we've established guidelines for guest contributor articles. Generally,
- Be your original work,
- Not be posted elsewhere, before or after published on MarTechExec.com,
- Include proper attribution for quotes, facts, images, or interviews, and
- Be submitted in plain text.(sources should be cited in parentheses or as footnotes)
- Be relevant to marketing technology professionals,
- Provide insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc.,
- Be between 800-1200 words,
- Include relevant subheads, and
- Adhere to the AP Style Guide.
Submissions should not:
- Be promotional or include personal narratives and
- Be overly jargony or contain “fluff.”
Topics we embrace
Anything relevant to marketing professionals is fair game. Keep in mind that we will ask you to categorize your topic into one of the following:
- General MarTech
- Advertising & Promotion
- Commerce & Sales
- Social & Relationships
- Content & Experience
How to become a guest contributor
- Become a member of the MarTechExec community.
- Complete the Become a MarTechExec Contributor - Request Form.
We'll be in touch within 2-3 weeks to provide the status of your submission and when we expect to publish it based on our editorial calendar.
We reserve the right to make edits to your submission.