Jonathan Cherki is a featured contributor to The Impact of AI on Modern Marketing: 50 Categories Ranked, 70 Experts Sound Off report. Check out his company at https://www.contentsquare.com/.
Here's the complete contribution:
I hear a lot of concern that Artificial intelligence (AI) will replace people in Marketing and automate our work, but that is not what I see.
The most important thing for marketing teams is:
- understanding who the customer is,
- what they want, and
- how they behave.
AI will help marketers do a better job by giving them the information they don't have access to today. People can only process a limited amount of information, and Big Data presented an impossible challenge of processing all data and filtering only useful information. This is the huge gap that AI bridges.
AI is the key to freeing people from 3 main dependencies:
- Time - AI can prioritize actions based on the predicted impact on KPIs. By quickly processing huge amounts of data and distilling the right information to marketers, their actions are prioritized by what fits their customer needs and they work only on items that benefit their customers and companies.
- People - AI can empower every person with the information they need to do their job and, specifically to marketing, free dependencies from IT and analysts.
- Actions - AI can automate actions and activities, allowing people to spend their time on meaningful and innovative projects.
This is how we use AI at ContentSquare, where digital behavior fuels our AI platform into a tool that increases team's productivity and helps people across the board get better at what they do.
- Read the complete report: The Impact of AI on Modern Marketing: 50 Categories Ranked, 70 Experts Sound Off
- Access full contributions to this report: #future of ai
- Help Jonathan promote this contribution using the sharing bar on your left.