Diaz Nesamoney is a featured contributor to Video Marketing and Advertising: Then, Now and the Incredibly Promising Future report.
Here's the complete contribution:
Video advertising technology is expanding in several ways
First, it's going omni-channel due to the explosive growth of video content on social, native and other channels. Especially on social media, the available data and precision for targeting allows marketers to precisely target audiences.
Second, the rise of dynamic and personalized video, the significant amounts of 1st party, contextual and 3rd party data available, combined with dynamic video technology, allow video ad messaging to tailor to very specific audiences, and even individuals. These video ads are generated automatically, in real time, and delivered at scale.
The key trends driving the above are
- The significant growth in video across channels
- The availability of very fine grain data from DMPs, DSPs, and contextual data (like weather, time, language, search etc.) offered by many data providers.
- Read the complete report: Video Marketing and Advertising: Then, Now and the Incredibly Promising Future
- Access full contributions to this report: #Video handbook
- Help Diaz promote this contribution using the sharing bar on your left.