François Bancilhon is a featured contributor to Predictive Analytics Deconstructed: A Super-Simple Recipe for Marketing Success report.
Here's the complete contribution:
In the next 3-5 years, this is what I expect for predictive analytics:
- More data will become available : internal data, behavioral data, external data
- More mature technology and products for users to leverage this data
- More market penetration for these products and technology
- More concern for data privacy
For the B2B predictive marketing technology, the ability to target precisely (no false positives) and completely (no false negative) the potential buyers of your product will become more and more available and more and more used. This means a more efficient marketing and sales process.
We monitor with our C-Radar platform the interest of companies for various topics:
- interest for machine learning is growing 250% annually in Europe (shows technology penetration)
- but concern for GDPR grows 400% in 2017 (shows data privacy concern)
On the other hand, new open data available in most of the EU countries is rapidly growing. In France only the company registrar and the associated financial became open data in 2017.
- Read the complete report: Predictive Analytics Deconstructed: A Super-Simple Recipe for Marketing Success
- Access full contributions to this report: #predictive analytics success
- Help François promote this contribution using the sharing bar on your left.